Where there are dry caverns or harsh fractured rock, it is best to mount Wellntel on an access port fitted to a sounding tube. In this case, the sounding tube contains the signal and enables successful readings. Wellntel recommends a sounding tube be installed by a qualified well servicer as a matter of practice in regions where the geology demands. We’re happy refer a professional in your area if we can. Feel free to inquire by email at email@example.com.
Search below for information about best practices, suitability, installation, accuracy, outcomes, and the science and smarts inherent in Wellntel. Not finding what you need? We’re here to answer any question.
- Community-Based Groundwater-Level Monitoring Networks November 19, 2019
- Upgrades to Wellntel Analytics Dashboard Mapping Tools November 18, 2019
- View Hydrograph Data in a Table on Wellntel Analytics Dashboard November 18, 2019
- Network Design Critical To Revealing Groundwater and Surface Water Interactions October 3, 2019
- Select Metric or Imperial Units on Wellntel’s Analytics Dashboard October 3, 2019
- Download High Resolution Hydrographs and Charts from Analytics Dashboard October 3, 2019
- Import and Export Google Earth KML-KMZ Files in Analytics Dashboard October 3, 2019