When you don’t have room over the well cap (because it’s under your deck or front porch), Wellntel offers an optional long lead kit that allows the lower and upper units to be mounted separately: the lower can goes inside the well (or on the cap or seal if there is room) and the upper section – what we call the “brain-can” is mounted on a bracket to a pole or a wall that you supply. Contact the factory for details on this option, or, when ordering online, add the Wellntel Sensor Wall/Pole Mount and Custom Harness to your shopping cart before you check out.
Search below for information about best practices, suitability, installation, accuracy, outcomes, and the science and smarts inherent in Wellntel. Not finding what you need? We’re here to answer any question.
- Community-Based Groundwater-Level Monitoring Networks November 19, 2019
- Upgrades to Wellntel Analytics Dashboard Mapping Tools November 18, 2019
- View Hydrograph Data in a Table on Wellntel Analytics Dashboard November 18, 2019
- Network Design Critical To Revealing Groundwater and Surface Water Interactions October 3, 2019
- Select Metric or Imperial Units on Wellntel’s Analytics Dashboard October 3, 2019
- Download High Resolution Hydrographs and Charts from Analytics Dashboard October 3, 2019
- Import and Export Google Earth KML-KMZ Files in Analytics Dashboard October 3, 2019