Marian Singer and Nicholas Hayes, Wellntel co-founders, were equal business partners for 10 years in the firm FiveTwelve Group, conducting research for Fortune 250 companies, including GE, Schneider Electric, ITT, Bucyrus, and Johnson Controls. They built a blue-chip client list and a reputation for speed, creativity, and effectiveness. Most of their work focused on the trend toward smarter machines/processes in energy, heating/cooling, mining, manufacturing and of course, water.
They spent many years studying the global water business; most recently, focusing on groundwater exploration, access, contracting, financing, regulation, costs, operations and the global and local conditions that drive its use and threaten its sustainability. In 2013, they changed course, making Wellntel their full-time effort and have since assembled a talented team:
- Chuck Dunning, PhD, Vice President of Business Development
- Joe Fillingham, PhD, Science and Information Manager
- Jenny Ulbricht, Technical and Operations Manager
- Mitchell Hymowitz, CFO, Managing Partner, CFO Services LLC
Board of Directers
- Michael Keough, Racon Capital Partners
- Marian Singer
- Nicholas Hayes
- Eric Lorenz
- Chris Rezendes, Context Labs BV
- Brian Gilpin, Intellectual Property Attorney, Godfrey & Kahn
- Jim DeJong Partner, O'Neil, Cannon, Hollman, DeJong & Laing S.C.
- Lawrence (Dick) Kinney, Managing Partner & Founder, Legacy Wealth Management