Here is a ground-floor opportunity at Wellntel, the award-winning watertech business headquartered in Milwaukee, and making a world of difference.
- Assemble, program and test commercial grade Wellntel Sensors, Gateways and accessories.
- Conduct tests on custom systems and prototypes.
- Interact with customers on technical questions.
Able to multitask in a production/electronics lab environment: work in a kan-ban flow and in a variety if production cells, do light assembly/light fabrication of electronics, plastics and metals, document procedures and data, and interact with customers and partners on the phone, via email and in person.
- Must be able to work independently
- Facile with computers and electronics
- Operate common fabrication tools
- Keen attention to detail
- Team player
- Willing to travel about once a month to service customer sites.
Some post-high-school technical training in electronics, instrumentation, computing or programming. Military technical, environmental science or water technology experience a plus.
This is a full time position with a complete training program and benefits.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: Production and Customer Support Technician.