Where there are dry caverns or harsh fractured rock, it is best to mount Wellntel on an access port fitted to a sounding tube. In this case, the sounding tube contains the signal and enables successful readings. Wellntel recommends a sounding tube be installed by a qualified well servicer as a matter of practice in regions where the geology demands. We’re happy refer a professional in your area if we can. Feel free to inquire by email at email@example.com.
- How often does Wellntel Static take a measurement?
- Minimum and Maximum Wellntel Well Diameters
- Wellntel Sponsors – Changing the way we see Groundwater
- How is Wellntel Calibrated?
- Learn more about your new system
- How to set up alerts
- Will Wellntel work with my internet service?
- Pump Performance Kit Installation for Wellntel +Pump Systems
- What is Wellntel Tank?
- Check and share your well construction report with Wellntel