You may have seen a tweet or a post about Wellntel Community Groundwater Networks, as opposed to just singular groundwater sensors. Wellntel networks are arrays of sensors in which the data from a few or many sensors can be assembled to answer questions about connections between supply and demand in an area or evaluate risk or opportunity. Groundwater scientists have… Read more »
Monthly Archives: January 2017
- How often does Wellntel Static take a measurement?
- Minimum and Maximum Wellntel Well Diameters
- Wellntel Sponsors – Changing the way we see Groundwater
- How is Wellntel Calibrated?
- Learn more about your new system
- How to set up alerts
- Will Wellntel work with my internet service?
- Pump Performance Kit Installation for Wellntel +Pump Systems
- What is Wellntel Tank?
- Check and share your well construction report with Wellntel