At the invitation of scientists at USGS, a Wellntel system was deployed alongside redundant in-water level sensors in a monitoring well and gathered groundwater level data during pumping tests to evaluate groundwater availability. The result: a compelling argument for Wellntel as a dependably accurate instrument that can engage stakeholders with shared facts, in near realtime…. Read more »
Monthly Archives: October 2016
- How often does Wellntel Static take a measurement?
- Minimum and Maximum Wellntel Well Diameters
- Wellntel Sponsors – Changing the way we see Groundwater
- How is Wellntel Calibrated?
- Learn more about your new system
- How to set up alerts
- Will Wellntel work with my internet service?
- Pump Performance Kit Installation for Wellntel +Pump Systems
- What is Wellntel Tank?
- Check and share your well construction report with Wellntel